A New Aussie Electric Era with Giles Parkinson
In this week’s podcast Robert is joined by Giles Parkinson, founder and editor of The Driven, Australia’s most-read online electric vehicle news site – and one of Robert’s go to favourites.
In their first proper catchup since 2019, Giles brings Robert fully up to speed with all that’s been happening recently in Australia.
Discussing topics like the new more eco-friendly Government, Teals, how the boom in rooftop solar is disrupting the Aussie energy industry, increasingly extreme weather events, and the growing demand for electric Utes!
We also find out what Robert did when he experienced his first proper Australian rainstorm!!
Join us at Fully Charged LIVE in Sydney on 11th & 12th March 2023, get your tickets here.
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Sydney – 10th & 11th March 2023
- Farnborough – 28th, 29th & 30th April 2023
- Harrogate – 19th, 20th & 31st May 2023
- Vancouver – 8th, 9th & 10th September 2023
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram