Robert’s back with the final Almost Breaking News of 2022 and he’s ending the year on a high with a host of positive stories including some good news from Toyota, a sell-out for the Ioniq 6, Honda’s new solid state batteries and dynamic public charging across Europe.
0:00 So many positive stories!
01:28 Tasty Toyota
03:14 Hyundai In Demand
03:50 Solid State Of Mind
05:10 Shine A Light
08:05 Thrifty PV
10:39 Rivian’s Recall
11:46 Tata Goes Turbo
12:03 Continental Charging
13:55 A Giga-watt, mate?
15:26 COP-Out 27!
17:43 Patreon Thank Yous!
Links to the News Stories
- Positive Toyota Story
- IONIQ 6 Sold out in 24 hours
- Honda, solid state batteries
- Now Light – Story One
- Now Light – Story Two
- Solar is cheaper
- Tata 50,000
- Dynamic Public Charging – Story One
- Dynamic Public Charging – Story Two
- Australia negative demand
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Sydney – 10th & 11th March 2023
- Farnborough – 28th, 29th & 30th April 2023
- Harrogate – 19th, 20th & 31st May 2023
- Vancouver – 8th, 9th & 10th September 2023
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
The post Toyota Batteries, Australia Negativity & COP Out – Almost Breaking News appeared first on Fully Charged Show.