A whopping 25% of energy usage in a typical home is for heating water, and in this week’s episode Emilie visits UK based company Mixergy to find out more about their smart hot water tank solutions.
Whether you have clean home energy tech installed already, or are planning to do so in the near future, the range of Mixergy hot water tanks may be a great way to improve your home’s efficiency, reduce your energy bills and lower your emissions.
Watch the episode to see if this solution could work for you.
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Farnborough – 28th, 29th & 30th April 2023
- Harrogate – 19th, 20th & 21st May 2023
- Vancouver – 8th, 9th & 10th September 2023
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
The post Smart & Adaptable Hot Water Battery appeared first on Fully Charged Show.